Staff Achievements: Our faculty strives hard to stay updated by attending various seminars/workshops. Despite their busy schedule, faculty members have managed to publish papers in reputed journals and a few have been successful in publishing books. 1. Dr. Raman Sharma attended 5 days programme on “Capacity Building” from 29th March to 1st April 2016 at HIPA, Shimla. He also presented a paper on “Issues and Challenges in Higher Education” in the one day National Conference organized by Directorate of RUSA in the month of November.
2. Mr. Sat Dev published a book of Mechanics for BSc. 1st semester students of H P University. He also published a book of “Condensed Matter” for BSc. 5th and BSc. 6th semester students of Punjab University.
3. Dr. Seema Sharma attended 7 days training programme at SCERT, Solan.
4. Mrs. Kavita Kaushal attended orientation programme from 15th December, 2016 to 11 th January, 2017 in Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
5. Mrs Suruchi Sharma published a research paper titled “Dilemma of Belongingness in Chitra Diwakaruni Banerjee’s Queen of Dreams” in the International Journal of English language literature and humanities volume V issue I 2017. ISSN-2321-7065.
6. Mr. Satinder Kumar Sharma submitted his Ph.D. Thesis in the Department of Mathematics. He published a paper “Axi-Symmetric Problem in Thermoporoelastic Medium” in American journal of Engineering Research Volume V issue 4 PP 1-14. He also published “Deformation due to Thermo Mechanical Source in the Thermoporoelastic medium”, a research paper in the Afro Asian Journal 2016, volume 3 issue I pp.263-283.
7. Dr. Monika Khanna was awarded with the degree of Doctor of Philosophy by Singhania University. She successfully completed NCC Pre-commission course serial no. SW-97 from NCC officers training Academy Gwalior. She was awarded with grade “A” and commandant’s certificate for displaying Exceptional talent in the camp. She also participated in National Conference on “Advances in Mathematical Sciences” (NCAMS-2016) at Govt. College Hamirpur and presented a paper entitled “Limitations to the Growth Rate of Perturbation in Rotatory Convection in Couple Stress Fluid in the Presence of Magnetic Field”.
8. Dr. Sunil Kumar Sharma has published a research paper on “Generalized Composition Operators and Evaluated Kernel on Weighted Hardy Space”. He has also presented a paper on “Adjoint of Generalized Weighted Composition Operators using evaluation Kernel on Weighted Hardy Space” at Punjab University Chandigarh. He is an author of nine books.